Catherine Twomey Art Collections
Shop for artwork from Catherine Twomey based on themed collections. Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Artwork by Catherine Twomey
Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
da Vinci Horse in Piaffe by Catherine Twomey
Blue Ridge Blue Skyline Sheep Cloud by Catherine Twomey
Grace Vineyards No. 1 by Catherine Twomey
WTC, Walk, Trot, Canter, The Horse's Gaits Revealed by Catherine Twomey
Barboursville Vineyards 1 by Catherine Twomey
Poll Meet Atlas Axis by Catherine Twomey
Blue Ridge Mountains East Fall Art Abstract by Catherine Twomey
Thomas Jefferson's White Oak Tree On The Way To James Madison's For Afternoon Tea by Catherine Twomey
The Horse's Trot Revealed by Catherine Twomey
Earlysville Virginia Old Service Station Nostalgia by Catherine Twomey
Blue Ridge Vineyards 4.0 by Catherine Twomey
The Horse's Walk Revealed by Catherine Twomey
The Horse's Canter Revealed by Catherine Twomey
Buck Mountain Vineyards No.2 by Catherine Twomey
Earlysville Virginia Ancient White Oak by Catherine Twomey
Advance Mills Hall Bales by Catherine Twomey
Blue Ridge Vineyards 2 by Catherine Twomey
The Trot - The Horse's Trot Revealed by Catherine Twomey
Sawmill Road Autumn Vermont Landscape by Catherine Twomey
Blue Ridge Mountain Sunset 1.0 by Catherine Twomey
Taylor Jug With Pear by Catherine Twomey
Bleak House Barn 2 by Catherine Twomey
East Fall Blue Ridge No.3 by Catherine Twomey
Blue Ridge Orange Mountains Sky and Road in Fall by Catherine Twomey
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 157
About Catherine Twomey
My blog includes more info about me and my work. Google “catherinetwomey.com”.
My work has appeared at TED (Technology, Education and Design) MED, on national television, in National Geographic as well as multiple museums and private collections. I am honored to have won numerous international competitions, including TED, The ArtInPlace mural competition, The American Horse Publications Annual Awards among many others.
Currently my work is represented at Mud Dauber Gallery in Virginia. I recently was invited to join an Art Collective and will be presenting a one person show in the spring of 2014. I am thrilled to be combining a love of painting and sculpture, with landscapes/travelscapes and animals (horses) a primary focus. It has also been very exciting to write and teach on my blog at catherinetwomey.com, which has been visited by thousands of readers.
My talented family has supported me greatly as I move from the role of medical illustrator to that of fine artist. My technical background began when I was accepted into and trained by the prestigious and exclusive Biocommunication Arts program at the University of Illinois. This groundbreaking program supplied superb instruction and an unsurpassed foundation of draftsmanship, communication skills and problem solving abilities.
A Master’s In Education assures that my teaching is everything the student of art needs. I am available for
private mentoring, either personally or online.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• One Person Show, Mud Dauber Pottery, Earlysville, Virginia, Oct. 2012 - Jan. 2013
• TED Conference: invitation to the medical division, TEDMED (Technology, Information & Design) (http://www.ted.com) as a participant, San Diego, California, 2012
• Winner of the 2010 ArtInPlace Mural Competition (http://www.artinplace.org) Charlottesville, Virginia; on display at Barracks Road, Charlottesville, 12 X 24' on Aluminum
• Fellow of the Association of Medical Illustrators (FAMI), 2009 • Exhibition at the William H. Benton Art Museum, Connecticut
• Winner of the American Horse Publications Annual Awards, First Place in Illustration for "Da Vinci Horse"
• Exclusive medical illustrator for Roche Pharmaceuticals interactive multimedia program, OTIS: Organ Transplant Information Systems –Award-winning program distributed worldwide for heart, lungs, liver and additional transplant patient education
• Accepted into League of Milwaukee Artists, 2005, juried
• Founding Member, Illustrators Partnership of America, (Top 100 Illustrators nationally)
• Salon judge and presenter, 2007 Association of Medical Illustrators Meeting, Bozeman, Montana
• 17th Annual International Exhibition of Animals in Art - University of Louisiana Veterinary School, entry juried in - only 85 accepted out of 900 applicants
• American Horse Show Association "Buy" review of The Guide to Equine Electrolytes: What Every Owner and Trainer Should Know
• International Museum of Surgical Science, juried invitational show
• Association of Medical Illustrators, Award of Excellence; Concepts in Biology
• The RX Club/Art Directors Club, NYC, Best of Medical Art, Award of Excellence
• Association of Medical Illustrators, Award of Excellence; Human Anatomy
• Association of Medical Illustrators, Award of Excellence; Biology: Visualizing Life
• The RX Club/Art Directors Club of New York City; Award of Excellence
• Association of Medical Illustrators, Award of Excellence; Human Anatomy and Physiology